Just because a home is affordable doesn’t mean it has to be cheap and nasty. Glass shower screens add a touch of elegance to any bathroom, no matter if the home is in the billion dollar range or much less. In fact, there is more to them than their good looks.
According to shower screen experts amacshowerscreens.com.au, here are some advantages of installing a shower screen made of glass.
- It is less likely to develop mould on the surface, so is easy to clean.
- Glass in the bathroom makes it look larger as it is transparent so the draws the eye beyond it to the far walls.
- It makes the bathroom look lighter as glass does not throw shadows, but lets the light through.
- It allows you to have a decorative wall or wall feature beyond it that can still be seen from the doorway even if the showerscreen is there.
- They are light to use as any light from outside, such as natural light from a window will shine through the glass instead of casting the area into shadow.
- Glass is very durable. Shower screens are made from toughened glass that can withstand hard knocks and bumps.